Sunday 3 July 2016

Camp Hearties week 4

Camp Hearties
Week 4

Judged by Ben Rosenbaum & Guest judge Erin Krakow

Ben's comments will be in blue
Erin's comments will be in pink

Week 4 ends our Team Camp Hearties. I have had a lot of fun, and have learned alot if I ever do this again! I hope Hearties had as much fun as I did.  Eventhough there was judging and ranking, all the teams did a wonderful job! They worked together and came up with great entries! I wish I could give everyone a prize, but pants don't get paid enough for that! But EVERY team should be very proud of themselves! Bravo! 
I will now turn it over to Ben and Erin!

A general note from this week’s guest judge, Erin Krakow:
I’m honored and inspired to see so many of you following your hearts! I love all the creative ways you expressed that. Thank you for being the best fans ever! We are so grateful for our Hearties! Oh, and a major shout-out to all the supportive Heartie men who got a little extra glamorous for this week’s challenge!

1st Place: The "RIP"sters (10 pts)

Erin: Your science fair project is so cute! Don't share that formula! We want people to stay addicted to WCTH!; I love the bowler hat and the Batman confession on the tombstone you created for Gowen (however I don't love the morbid nature of this challenge).; Gowen’s self-makeover ended with an ADORABLE chocolate goatee. Too cute!; Haha! Those poor doves!
Ben: The CURE for WCTH addiction?!?! Destroy it immediately!!!; Great gag-reel reference on Gowen’s tombstone; The gossip and judgement coming from these two is museum quality FloMo; That little chocolate ice-cream goatee is too cute! I demand that ice-cream be made a part of the look of the official show makeup!; Green light this show! It would basically just be all of Hickam’s current off-screen time put on screen, watching him actually accomplishing tasks.

2nd Place : Hickam's Hotties (8 pts)

Erin: I’m excited to research your science project. Intriguing!; Your spooning photo made me “Aww.”; Dottie’s dress design is so glamorous! I want someone to bring it to life so I can actually wear it!; Recreating a look from our second episode EVER, your FloMo photo is bringing back memories. And that coal dust is not easy to wash off! Major props to you!; Another show I love – CALL THE MIDWIFE.
Ben: I love the old school arrow signs! You’ve illustrated how global the town of Hope Valley really is (with all of its honorary residents, the Hearties!); You really went the extra spooning mile with those eye spoons!; Straight out of the mine! FloMo at their best!; Gowen would totally be a secret duck-face guy, horrifyingly well done!

3rd Place: Plaid Pajama Hearties (6 pts)

Erin: Your science fair project is VERY creative and VERY messy!; Clever tombstone, but are you saying you think Abigail is capable of MURDER??; Love the FloMo bonnets!; That horror cook-off show looks intense!!
Ben: It’s all about the community you build and the family you choose! Well done!; You FloMos are showing some great ‘Tude!; This “Gowen” deserves a hug, and that mustache really brings the whole terrifying look together!; Great poster for “Cutthroat Heart”! And great choice of judge!

4th Place: Heartland Hearties (4 pts)

Erin: Great job on the volcano! And Dan would love the BOOM!; So many tie-ins in the spooning photo: shepherd's pie, Brian's spoons, and lots of hats!; Your tv show mash-up could be scary! Hope Valley kids avert your eyes!
Ben: That’s a very confident presentation of a classic science fair staple: the volcano, BOOM!; Dottie is so ahead of her time! Bringing the 20’s into the 10’s!; That’s classic FloMo side eye being exhibited by your sweet Westie!; Your man went all in on that makeup session! Bowen could never choose just one selfie!

The following Teams each receive 2 pts.

Plaid Photo Bombers

Erin: Such a sweet spoon photo! Definitely made me “Aww.”; Oh my goodness - such a bold design from Dottie! THIS lady of 1910 has seen that style before - it's just usually worn UNDER my dresses!; Your mash-up makes me think you’ve been on the receiving end of one sales call too many! Ben: Looks like Jack played a messy trick on Ms. Thatcher and her kids with that science fair entry!; I think if you combine your made-up Gowen with your Dottie’s dress design you would have a great new act for Rosemary’s theatre!


The Hotties

Erin: I love that you included Janette Oke!; DELICIOUS cake. Is that funfetti? I happen to love funfetti! Are you trying to butter me up?; I think you took the wording of the tv show MASH-up challenge very seriously! Ben: Cute cats spooning on a plaid chair! That’s internet/CampHearties gold!; W*C*T*H seems like a great spinoff for Nurse Faith! I like what you did mashing those H’s together!


ISotHPP

Erin: Your science fair project seems a liiiiiiittle aggressive to me!; I think your little cherubs would fit right in in Hope Valley in your version of Dottie’s dress designs!; I like what you did here - mashing up some of our previous shows! Creative! Ben: What a great string of international hearts!; You’ve figured out how to build a proposal machine?! And it includes a MALLET?!; The spoons are spooning, way to take it to the next level!; Dottie’s dresses and their models are adorable, simply adorable.; Your show mashup is clever, far too clever! Erin and Daniel’s last shows!


Scouts of Hearts

Erin: Cute bear with a spoon! Reminds me of Brownie!; Elizabeth might have to rethink her decision not to wear red ever again! Such a pretty dress.; Cute besties photo – now ladies behave!; I really like all of the crests you gave us in the GAME OF HEARTS. Ben: Even Brownie is getting in on the spooning action—always a plus!; “Drama, Rumors, and Secrets” ; I really like your Game of Hearts great houses!

Trouser's Bowsers
Erin: Is your science fair project a Heartie baby????? So sweet!; It warms my heart to see 3 generations of Hearties together!; Yay! Our Lori works so hard and is amazing on both of these shows! Ben: 3 generations is pretty special!; Very sensible of Dottie to include a cardigan with the look as it is often so chilly in HopeValley!; Way to bring the sass in your Gowen selfie! Jenn always brings a lot of it and it will be missed!


Team RIP

Erin: Not gonna lie - your science fair submission is really creepy. Haha!; The house built out of spoons is very creative!; Love the MOUNTIE WARS artwork. Those characters in red serge are pretty cute! Ben: Nice virtual conga! I love picturing each of you posing for those conga pics! Hilarious!; I tried and tried but I just couldn’t see anything or anyone when I tried to find your dress submission…; “In a galaxy far, far away… (probably Canada)…” So good! That got me, eh?


This concludes Camp Hearties Team Competition. Below are the final results!


Congratulations to Hickam's Hotties! They started out strong and were in the top 4 every week. And I must say, exploited their children and pets whenever possible! But it worked!

Also Congratulations to all the teams! You worked hard and it showed! I will be releasing my OWN collages of each team later this week. Thank you all for being my campers for my first Camp Hearties!

To Ben, you are one of the most selfless and kind people I've ever met. Thank you for being a part of this and for bringing in guest judges. I knew you were the best guy for the job!

Until next summer Hearties!
Lee's Plaid Pants





No comments:

Post a Comment