Wednesday 21 September 2016

Heartie Spotlight- Alesha Chamberlain

Heartie Spotlight

Alesha Chamberlain
@AleshaBC


Hearties I"m back with my wonderful spotlights! My mission to share individual Heartie stories with the world of Hearties so that you can all get to know each other a little better and we can make our world a little more intimate. Especially with how we are growing! My first spotlight of the fall is, Alesha aka : The GIF queen! She hails from Florida, just outside of Ft. Lauderdale.  So, sit back, enjoy the sun and here we go!


Pants "How did you become a Heartie?"
Alesha " I was introduced to When Calls the Heart by my mother who was a huge fan of the show. So I started watching it in a way for some type of therapy for me. My father was a police officer in Louisiana and was killed in the line of duty 3 years ago and in some way I was able to relate with Jack in the story line and that's when I truly fell in love with When Calls the Heart. I didn't really become a true hardcore heartie until I started following the Facebook page two years ago!"

I'm sorry to hear about your father. But I'm glad you were able to find the Hearties, and find a way to relate, and work through your pain.

Pants"What are your favorite WCTH characters? Favorite couple?"
Alesha " My favorite character is Abigail because her love and compassion for people is unprecedented. She also can stand up for herself without losing her true self.
My favorite couple: Lee and Rose...the writers had me at their first time meeting when Lee came into town on that motorcycle and Rose and Lee exchange witty conversation.

I think Lee had one of the best introductions on the show! Some may disagree, but riding in on a motorcycle is better, I mean different, than riding in on a horse. Both are good! No one shoot me! Just saying that it definitely turned Rosemary's head and we are all thankful for that! I think they had some of the most touching scenes in season 3!

Pants "What are some hobbies you enjoy?"
Alesha " I love traveling and taking photos and editing pictures"
Pants "Where is your favorite place that you have traveled? Where would you like to go that you haven't had the chance to yet?
Alesha "My favorite place to travel is Alaska and I've been 3 times and love it every time. I got to go everywhere in Alaska, even Barrow Alaska, the farthest north in USA. I've never been overseas. My two bucket list places to go are Easter Island and Isle of Man."


Wonderful goals, can't wait to see the pictures when you go... you wouldn't need a pair of pants to take with you, say plaid?

Pants "What are your top 3 tv shows, besides WCTH?
Alesha " Chuck, Boy Meets World, and New Girl"

I admit, I haven't seen any of those. But I'm guessing a Boy named Chuck goes out to meet the world with a new girl? Am I close?

Pants "What was your favorite season 3 storyline?"
Alesha " (how can I just pick one 😲) I have to say the relationship between Jack and Cody, Cody lost his father and so did Jack. Jack is able to relate with Cody in a way that no one else can.That bond was touching to me! I cried like a baby when I saw that scene between Jack and Cody behind the house!"

That scene was one of the highlights of the season for sure! Carter is a wonderful actor. You could feel every ounce of Cody's pain leaping off the screen right into your heart! Only Gowen wouldn't be touched by that scene! Well, maybe he would...but he wouldn't show it!

Pants "What would you like to see happen in season 4? Besides a Jackabeth proposal, because we ALL want that to happen!"
Alesha "I would like to see if Rosemary can really talk Lee into getting a circus into town like she promised the kids she would. Or maybe Lee and Rosemary find out their pregnant 😲"

Well, the Circus and babies are both loud and sticky. So maybe have Lee pick one?

Pants "If you were a NEW character on the show, who would you be and what would you want your story line to be? Who would you interact with?"
Alesha " I've actually thought about this before. I would like to be the widow of a formal Canadian Mountie that Jack used to work with that was killed in the line of duty. I would be able to come to the aid of Elizabeth...to reassure her of the dangers of being a Mountie's wife. At the end knowing that after everything I went through I would never change a thing because God is in control of it all!"

I love the message of this and the idea of a friend for Elizabeth that has lived the Mountie lifestyle that isn't Jack's mom!


Alesha, thank you so much for answering my questions and giving myself, and all Hearties, a chance to get to know you better! Your tweets always make me laugh. Safe travels and I will see you on Twitter sharing GIFs!





Lee Coulter's Pants










No comments:

Post a Comment