Saturday 2 April 2016

Australia Spotlight- Destiny Thomas

International Heartie Spotlight


Destiny Thomas ( @FriendsforJesus )


     The last stop on our International Heartie tour is Australia! The land of kangaroos and Daniel Lissing! Destiny is one of the founders of the Australia Hearties Facebook page and has kindly agreed to answer my questions. Destiny hails from Townsville, Queensland. So let's settle down under and get to know Destiny Thomas!

Pants "How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Destiny " I bought the original WCTH movie and watched it. Also I checked to see if there was a WCTH page to see if they were making more and found out that they were making a TV series. The series is definitely way better than the movie."

That is awesome that you have been a Heartie from the beginning! The TV series is definitely better! It would be even more amazing with 5 more seasons! Right Hearties?

Pants "Who are your favorite characters?"
Destiny "That's a hard question because I really love all of the characters. They all play their parts to perfection and all have different story lines that unfold beautifully but my favorites will have to be Elizabeth, Abigail, Rosemary, Clara, Faith, Emily, Opal, and Carter and of course there are many more that I could name but I will leave you with those instead "

     The show does have a great line up of strong women! I love that they love their men, but they don't NEED their men to survive. Although, Opal needs Brownie, but that's understandable.  

Pants "Who is your favorite couple?
Destiny " My four favorite couples at the moment are Jack and Elizabeth, Abigail and Frank, Rosemary and Lee, and Clara and Jessie."

     Imagine if we threw them in a blender and out came : 
  •  Jack & Clara = Jlara or Clack (Clack kinda sounds like a disease) I think this couple would actually be quite boring (don't hate me!) 
  •  Frank & Rosemary = Framary or Rank (again, Rank not a very good choice) This would definitely be an odd couple...one over the top, the other quiet and stoic.
  •  Lee & Abigail = Labigail or AbiLee (Labigail sounds like a weird dog mix) This couple would actually be kind of sweet. My favorite of the mash ups.
  • Jesse & Elizabeth = Jebeth or Elizesse (Both sound like women of loose morals, and that is definitely NOT our Elizabeth!) This couple is just doomed I think.

Pants "What hobbies do you enjoy?"
Destiny "My hobbies that I enjoy are reading, traveling, and camping."

Dear Constable Thornton, 
I just wanted to let you know that I found the Australian version of Elizabeth. Her name is Destiny Thomas. You wouldn't have to disguise your accent anymore! 
You're Welcome, Lee Coulter's Pants


Pants "If a Heartie had one day in Australia, where should they go?"
Destiny "They should definitely check out The Twelve Apostles. It is really beautiful there."

Being a pair of pants, I had no idea what that was besides the biblical figures that followed Jesus, so here are a couple pictures for you. Very beautiful!




Pants "Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 TV shows?
Destiny " Downton Abbey, Heartland, and Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman."

I love the Ladies of Downton Abbey! Take the best of Lady Rose and the best of Lady Mary and you have Rosemary!

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Destiny "I would like to tell the Aussie #Hearties and worldwide that they can follow my FB and Instagram page by searching "Australian Hearties". Also if you would like to join our FB group that Shaya helped set up please Search "Australian Hearties - Fans of Hallmark's When Calls The Heart".   I also would like to thank the actors and actresses who do an amazing job on When Calls The Heart as they do such a fabulous job bringing their characters to life. Thank you to everyone involved who made this show so wonderful. Every new season just gets better and better every time and makes you wanting more. I believe that there will be a S4 and many more which will be just as amazing as the others. So thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!"


Thank YOU Destiny for being my Australian Heartie! I have really loved doing these International Spotlights this week. I will definitely be doing another International Week.




Lee Coulter's Pants



     

No comments:

Post a Comment