Friday 1 April 2016

UK Heartie Spotlight- Claire Morgan

International Heartie Spotlight
Claire Morgan ( @ClaireMrgn )


      International Heartie week is packing it's bag and moving from Germany to the UK! Claire Morgan resides in Cleveland, County Durham.  In this country village resides the creator of the Hearties UK facebook page.  So, let's unpack our bags, get comfy in UK's Cleveland & get to know Claire!

Pants "How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Claire " I found When Calls The Heart one afternoon while flicking through the TV channels one afternoon in October of last year while trying to find something to watch. I was instantly gripped and have been a huge fan of the show ever since."

I love when fate happens! Flicking through the right channel at the right time and BOOM...a Heartie is born!

Pants "What are your favorite characters in the show?"
Claire "My favourite characters are Jack & Elizabeth, Gowen, Emily and the wonderful Lee Coulter."

I see you like the sugar and the spice with Emily and Gowen!

Pants "Who is your favorite couple?"
Claire " My favourite couple besides the obvious (Jack & Elizabeth) would be Rosemary & Lee as they're perfect for each other and they're also so funny together. "

No argument here! Both are solid entertaining couples, but different from eachother. One of the great aspects of the show is we are constantly seeing different relationships and the triumphs and struggles in them!

Pants "What hobbies do you enjoy?"
Claire " I'm a Scout leader so most of my hobbies are connected to Scouting, I'm a Section Assistant with my local group and I enjoy camping, hiking and being outdoors. Scouting gives kids the opportunity to take part in activities that they wouldn't normally get to do which I think is absolutely brilliant."

That is wonderful Claire! You would fit right in in Hope Valley!


Pants " Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 tv shows?"
Claire "Besides WCTH my current top 3 shows would be; Mission Survive with Bear Grylls, The island again with Bear Grylls. I can't think of a 3rd but basically I love watching anything connected to the outdoors as I'm slightly obsessed with outdoor and adventure shows "

So, in a perfect world, Bear Gryllis would come to live in Hope Valley! A new Mountie perhaps to help Jack with the ever-growing town? Or maybe just an adventurer who has come to settle in the Valley!

Pants "If a Heartie came to visit you for one day, where would you take them?"
Claire "I would take a fellow Heartie into Durham which is a truly beautiful historic market town with stunning architecture. Durham is famous for its cathedral, castle and cobbled streets. There's lots of little quirky shops, coffee bars, cake shops and traditional cafe's"

Sounds like an absolute perfect day to me! Rosemary would have so much fun with a castle!

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Claire " I would like to let Hearties know, especially fans in the US that UK fans absolutely adore WCTH even though we don't have it aired in the UK. There may not be as many UK fans as there is in the US however both myself and all of the other UK Hearties in the UK group can say without any doubt if WCTH was aired on a prime time TV channel in the UK the show would be a huge success "

Absolutely! That's why we need to email the tv stations Hearties! Brian Bird recently posted about this in the Fan group. If you want to know who to tweet or email, just visit the Hearties UK group and they will let you know. The tv stations won't show it if they don't know about it! Let's Rule the World Hearties!

Claire, thank you so much for answering my questions and you have made a wonderful group with the UK Hearties. I'm glad they have somewhere to go to band together!



Lee Coulter's Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment