Saturday 2 April 2016

Italy Spotlight- Celeste Ghelfi

International Heartie Spotlight


Celeste Ghelfi ( @Cel140 )


     From the UK, we now travel across the channel, back through the continent to Italy where we find Celeste. She is a member of the Hearties UK group and spoke up as one of the few Italian Hearties, so I had to spotlight her!  She lives in a small town on the outskirts of Parma, her own Hope Valley!  So let's dry out from the English rain, grab a gelato and get to know Celeste!

Pants "How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Celeste "One of my best friends, Katrin, introduced me to it about the same time that Season 2 finished. At first I was a bit reluctant to start as I didn't know if I could commit to watching it, but when I started it I was absolutely hooked and have been ever since! I tell her it's all her fault I'm obsessed, lol!"

Yes, blame it all on poor, innocent Katrin! If it hadn't been for Katrin, yes you may not be obsessed with WCTH, but you also would never have been interviewed by a pair of pants! Perspective is everything my dear!

Pants "Who are your favorite characters?"
Celeste "You know, I really can't decide! Each and every one of the characters is so complex and delightful to watch in their own special way that I can never make up my mind about which one I love best! I'm a Libra, we are known to be quite undecided "

      I wonder if Jack is a Libra...To propose or not to propose...

Pants "Who is your favorite couple?"
Celeste "Ah, this one is as easy as pie.Jack and Elizabeth. They are literally the biggest reason why I watch the show, their relationship means everything to me. But Lee & Rosemary and Frank & Abigail are close seconds! "

We may be tied for second...but it sounds like second place is about a mile behind first! Let's hope Jack is ok after this season and we can have a big Jackabeth Wedding in season 4!

Pants " What hobbies do you enjoy?"
Celeste "Oh, I enjoy so many! I love drawing, writing (stories, poems, & really any other literary form), reading, making jewelry, playing the piano (although I can only play with one hand), making graphics, creating music videos, and really anything creative! I like to keep my mind busy."

     It sounds like you are definitely keeping your mind busy! You definitely have a lot of talents and it is awesome that you are expanding on all of them!

Pants "Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 tv shows?"
Celeste "Ah, this one is easy because other than When Calls the Heart, I only have three top favorite shows! BBC's Merlin because I love the medieval era, Arthurian legend, and fantasy; ABC's Once Upon A Time because no one else has ever put a twist on the classic ending 'and they lived happily ever after' before and because it has so many interesting characters and storylines; ABC's Agent Carter because the late 1940s etiquette and style always appealed to me and because the leading lady is an amazing and badass agent! And of course, all three of these shows (and When Calls the Heart) have the strong feeling of togetherness between all the characters and some fantastic romance!"

  Wizards, Heroes, & Superheroes - sounds like a great mix to me!
Hearties- I have been seeing Once Upon A Time as a favorite show in a few of these spotlights...maybe that is another audience we can target? Their show airs an hour before WCTH, ripe for the pickings!

Pants "If a Heartie had one day in Italy, where should they go?"
Celeste " Hmm, there are so many beautiful places in Italy, but if I had to chose it would be Puglia. The people are so hospitable and hearty, the food is delicious, and Alberobello's little trulli houses are a must-see among many other amazing tourist attractions"

It sounds like heaven!! I hope Lee decides to travel one day...maybe Rosemary will insist on it! Maybe I can add it to one of her lists 
" Go to Yost's for fancy soaps,
give Elizabeth re-write of founder's day play, 
go to Puglia,Italy w/Lee, pack plaid pants"

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Celeste "I love all you guys so much! I am so elated with how far all of you will go to get our show the love and recognition it deserves and I couldn't be happier to be a #Heartie alongside all of you! I have never been a part of a more dedicated, welcoming, and amazing fanbase than the Hearties fanbase. I'm also really excited to read your interview with Claire Morgan, she's a fantastic lady and an amazing admin on the #HeartiesUK group! "

Thank you Celeste for taking the time to answer my questions and sharing them with all the Hearties!

Hearties, if you haven't checked out the Hearties UK group on facebook, please do! They are a lot of fun!


Lee Coulter's Pants


tongue emotico








No comments:

Post a Comment