Friday 25 March 2016

Heartie Spotlight- Clare

Heartie Spotlight

Clare ( @clarey1225 )


     Clare hails from Cleveland, Ohio. She was at a recent Ohio Heartie Party with almost 50 other Hearties! Sounds like a fun barn dance to me! Here is Clare's Heartie story!

Pants "How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Clare "I found WCTH from my beautiful Sister-in-law, Teri. She kept telling me about the show & the Hearties for about over a year. Last summer I finally caved and started watching the show. I was hooked after the 1st episode of season 1!! ❤️❤️ "

A YEAR! It took a year for her to crack, but she did and is a wonderful addition to Team Heartie! And a huge thank you to Teri for never giving up!

Pants " What are your favorite WCTH characters?"
Clare " You'll be happy to know I really like your owner, Lee. I think Kavan is super handsome!! I enjoy Lee's sarcasm! I really like Elizabeth! I like her independence. The 3rd character I like and miss is Gabe. I would love for his character to come back. "

Sarcasm? Really? Lee? I love Elizabeth's independence too, but let's hope she still ends season 3 with a ring on a certain finger, am I right Hearties? Oh...Gabe! Where did he run off to? Did he steal Lee's motorcycle and take off?

Pants "What hobbies do you enjoy?"
Clare "Hobbies I enjoy are watching WCTH, playing card games, spending time with my family and friends, & being outside when it's warm! ☀️"

     You know you're a Heartie when...You spend Monday - Saturday re-watching seasons 1 & 2 while playing Poker with friends out by the Lake.  

Pants "Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 tv shows?"
Clare " My top 3 shows besides WCTH are Supernatural(love all the actors & actresses that are on both SN & WCTH), The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and The Big Bang Theory. "

Wouldn't it be fun to see Erin Krakow and Daniel Lissing on The Tonight Show? Hearties, let's make that happen! Twitter hashtag #WCTHonFallon

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Clare " I'm a nanny of 3 little ones ages 5yrs, 3yrs.,& 3mo. The older ones like to watch WCTH when I have it on(I have to help get the ratings up some how, right?). They ask all sorts of questions about what is happening during the show. My Twitter handle is @clarey1225 if you would like to follow me. I love getting into Twitter Jail before the show starts so then I can enjoy the show. : )"

I love Clare's Twitter Jail strategy. She can eat cookies and drink champagne in jail while watching the show. Then by the time it's over she is out of jail and can tweet away! Genius!

Thank you Clare for answering my questions! See you in jail on Sunday!



Lee Coulter's Pants




No comments:

Post a Comment