Friday 18 March 2016

Heartie Spotlight- Heather Scott

Weekend Heartie Spotlight

Heather Scott ( @HeatherScott85)


     Heather was another winner of my live-viewing challenge this week and graciously answered some questions and shared some of her fan art!  She is from Southern Kentucky. 

Pants "How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Heather "I found When Calls the Heart by watching the original movie. I was so disappointed with the way it ended, then I saw Hallmark had a tv series by the same name , so I've been hooked from the very beginning."
Pants "Are you one of the original Hearties?"
Heather " I'm not one of the 5 original hearties, but I'm thankful everyday for those wonderful ladies who started the #hearties group and for the wonderful friendships & hearties family."

Heather is definitely a Heartie for life! We are so thankful to all the Hearties who have been fans from the beginning and helped build a foundation in which we can continue to grow upon today.

Pants "Who are your favorite characters in WCTH?"
Heather " I adore Emily & Opal. Molly & Florence are 2 of my absolute favorites. Of course I love Jack & Elizabeth. And even though most don't like him I just love Gowen. I'm loving Rosemary & Lee story line this season and my new favorites are Clara & Jesse storyline.
Pants "What is it that you love about Gowen? And do you think he can be redeemed?"
Heather "I think it's that under all that rough sarcasm that he has a sweet soft side that shows and yes I think he can be redeemed. There's more to his story and I think it'd be connected to Nora about why he is the way he is. I hope the writers show us why Gowen has to feel like he has to be the Villain of Hope Valley."
Pants " Me too. Do you think he is behind the Saw Mill Sabotage?"
Heather "I want to say no but he may have a hand in it, I think that maybe Wade the new foreman has something to do with it. It seems to all start when he was hired."
Pants "I think he could be a great Mayor of Hope Valley and a good leader if he didn't need to be the only one with any power. I hope Nora can help him achieve that!"
Heather "Yes, Gowen would be but I think something happened in his younger days that makes him think he needs the power, that he's powerless without being in control."

She has some very good insights to our Mayor Gowen!Time will tell Hearties! Maybe we will get some answers this Sunday!
  Here is some of Heather's fan art of her favorite characters. Thank you for sharing!




     Opal really does steal the scenes doesn't she? 

Pants "What are some hobbies you enjoy?"
Heather" My hobbies. Hmm I love to craft , I actually have a small side business were I make wreaths & door hangers, and I've done decorations for 4 weddings. I just love making something that'll make people smile. "

Wow! Hearties, call Heather if you are getting married...did you hear that Elizabeth!? Do you do plaid?

Pants " Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 tv shows?"
Heather "My other favorite TV shows would be , seriously it's basically When Calls the Heart. And I love the Love comes softly series."

That is the correct answer Heather! Ha ha...no seriously though, just watch When Calls The Heart. There is nothing happening on any other show. If you want zombies, Richard Manning is working on it.

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Heather " I just love our #hearties family. You guys are just awesome."

Heather, you are awesome too! We really do have the best fandom out there!
Thank you again for answering my questions and the wonderful art!


Lee Coulter's Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment