Friday 25 March 2016

Heartie Spotlight- Grace

Heartie Spotlight

Grace 



     Hearties, I have a wonderful spotlight for you! Grace hails from California and has been kind enough to answer my questions and didn't scold me for being nosy! I hope you follow and befriend her on twitter as I have. 

Pants " How did you find When Calls The Heart?"
Grace "Well, last year I was watching October Kiss on the Hallmark Channel when I saw a commercial of When Calls the Heart and saw Jack Wagner and Lori Loughlin. I did see the other actors but didn't know who they were!! Then I read an article in the Los Angeles Times Calendar section about When Calls the Heart. On December 26, I watched the season 3 New Years Wishes and after that I did my research online to look for Season 1 & 2. I found them on iTunes and purchased all of the seasons and also I purchased the season pass 3 for when calls the heart."

From October Kiss to the New Year's Kiss to Heartie! Glad to have you on the team Grace!

Pants "Who are your favorite WCTH characters?"
Grace "Lee Coulter, Rosemary LeVeaux, Bill Avery, Abigail Stanton, Clara Stanton, Jesse, Pastor Frank Hogan, Wade, Hickam, and Nora."
Pants " Who is your favorite couple?"
Grace "Lee & Rosemary is my favorite couple, then Abigail & Frank"

Grace is Team Frabigail! I am really enjoying their romance as well. So intrigued to see where it will all lead! Will she stay with Frank, or can something drastic happen to send her back to Bill?

Pants "What hobbies do you enjoy?"
Grace "Jigsaw puzzles, coloring & baking"

All of these things sound very relaxing and good for the soul Grace!

Pants " Besides WCTH, what are your top 3 tv shows?"
Grace "Once Upon A Time, Castle and Grey's Anatomy"

     I love the variety! Everyone can become a Heartie! 

Pants "Is there anything else you would like to share with the Hearties?"
Grace "I have enjoyed watching When Calls The Heart since last year and I wanted to share something with you. When I was watching season one episode seven "second chances" about how Elizabeth Thatcher helped one of her students how to read, pronounce words. That reminded of me when I was having difficulty in school. It has brought tears to my eyes when watching this episode.
When I was in the first grade I couldn't understand words or I couldn't pronounce words. My first grade teacher, Miss. FairFax sent a letter to my parents letting them know about my learning disabilities. Miss. FairFax told my parents I needed a special teacher and the school would help find someone for me. I was introduced to a lady name Mrs. Bear she help me through first grade to fifth grade. But now that we have computers to correct me from spelling out words it has help me a lot. Like correcting my grammar and spelling and errors. I have noticed that when I used the wrong word on the Fan page they tend to correct me. I still get confused with words like Their, There, Where, Were. 

I also wanted to share something with the Hearties. I am disable and cannot walk. But I hope one day I could walk again and do all the fun things I did before.
I only have one best friend who has been my friend since grade school to high school. She has been my best friend and she now watches When Calls the Heart with her family!!!"

This is such a heart warming story. I'm sure we each have an episode of WCTH that really touched us, or taught us! The storylines grip you and you become one with the characters, which is why when you watch one episode becoming a Heartie follows quickly! With talking with Grace I was impressed by her strong spirit and how she has overcome obstacles all her life and has never given up. She is a strong woman with a strong spirit and I'm so glad I was able to share her story with you!

Thank you, Grace.



Lee Coulter's Pants




2 comments:

  1. This this episode also touched my heart. I also grew up with reading difficulties,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This this episode also touched my heart. I also grew up with reading difficulties,

    ReplyDelete