Thursday 10 March 2016

Mayor Henry Gowen: Hope Valley's Onion

                    Mayor Henry Gowen: Hope Valley's Onion

Well Hearties I guess it is Eligible Bachelor Wednesday here in the Closet. The Wonderful Rosemary wrote a Makeover column earlier today on Mr Hickam. I am posting right now on a Hope Valley citizen that often gets mixed reviews! He's an Onion.....he's Mayor Gowen! I want to start with how we usually see him. He wears this big coat like an armor and often dark colors or shades of gray.

 
But sometimes Hearties we see a softer side...often with Nora. And even though I believe he is behind the horrible things happening to Lee...I noticed something and wanted to make sure you Hearties saw it....COLOR! PATTERN! Maybe it's a softer side peeking through?!? Sound off Hearties and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment